In this episode of The Digital Marketing Minute, we talk more about the Audience-Building Tactic known as Email Marketing. We also discuss:
- Why email is still one of the most direct channels of communication.
- The three main questions you should consider when deploying an email marketing tactic.
- The reason why identifying the recipients and their motives is so critical when implementing this tactic.
- Why thinking about the content they receive is one of the most critical questions you need to ask.
- Why you need to think about expected actions ahead of time, before even sending the first email.
- Some other questions that might help responding (but only after dealing with the first three!).
Listen to more episodes at: http://DigitalMarketingMinute.net