In this episode of The Digital Marketing Minute, we talk more about the Audience-Building Tactic known as SMS Campaigns. We also discuss:
- What the acronym "SMS" means.
- Why this tactic still works, despite how old the technology is.
- The first step you need to take before deploying a successful SMS Campaign tactic.
- Some types of Magnets that may help you get people's permission to send them SMS messages.
- What type of plan should be in place as the second half of your tactic.
- The type of need that will prompt this tactic to be appropriate for your strategy.
Listen to more episodes at: http://DigitalMarketingMinute.net