In this episode of The Digital Marketing Minute, we talk about the Awareness Tactic I call On-Location Web Content. We also discuss:
- The definition of On-Location Web Content.
- A few examples of locations your customers can access this content from.
- Why limiting access to certain types of content — as strange as that may seem — may actually be the wisest thing to do in some instances.
- One example of a situation that might be strengthened by the use of this tactic.
- Some past and present methods that your customers could use to access this content.
Listen to more episodes at: http://DigitalMarketingMinute.net