In this episode of The Digital Marketing Minute, we talk about distribution frameworks. We also discuss:
- How the notion of distribution frameworks is grounded in human psychology and behavior patterns.
- How blasting many components of a business message all at once has no relation to the way we perceive the natural world.
- The particular way in which we human beings normally behave and take in information.
- The unforgivable error brands make when they ignore this fact.
- The only exception to this rule — which may not even be an exception at all.
Listen to more episodes at: http://DigitalMarketingMinute.net