In this episode of The Digital Marketing Minute, we talk about Manual Vs Automated Distribution. We also discuss:
- How to judge whether it is better to distribute a portion of your campaign manually, and when it might be better to rely on automated systems.
- Why you don't really need to think in black or white terms with regard to this topic.
- Some things to keep in mind before you build out your distribution plan.
- The biggest risk you may run into when decided to automate some of your distribution tasks, and how to avoid huge branding failures.
- An example of a huge issue that could occur to you if you don't implement this fail-safe process.
Listen to more episodes at: http://DigitalMarketingMinute.net