In this episode of The Digital Marketing Minute, we talk about a Mobile Tactic called Geofencing. We also discuss:
- What Geofencing is, and when it can be a practical tactic for you.
- How to send targeted messages to potential buyers right when they're around your location.
- The main channels this type of messaging can reach your audience.
- A couple of strategic scenarios in which you may consider using this tactic.
- A criteria to judge your business goals by, before considering utilizing this tactic.
Listen to more episodes at: http://DigitalMarketingMinute.net