In this episode of The Digital Marketing Minute, we talk about the last quality of a successful digital campaign, Numerically Measured. We also discuss:
- What your campaign should be judged by, apart from vague adjectives.
- Why the assessment on whether you are reaching your goals or not cannot be based on subjective topics.
- What to do to begin incorporating this quality in our campaign.
- What to look for during this very important practice.
- How numbers can mean much more than digits, and how to derive deep meaning from them.
Listen to more episodes at: http://DigitalMarketingMinute.net