In this episode of The Digital Marketing Minute, we talk about the future of social media. We also discuss:
- My second prediction on where social media is going.
- How people on social channels are more concerned than ever about their privacy.
- How this concern has outweighed "vanity" metrics.
- How brands will need to be thinking in order to adapt to this tendency.
- A specific type of social channel that is often ignored, but will become key to bridge these issues.
Listen to more episodes at: http://DigitalMarketingMinute.net
And learn more about Digital BACON at http://digitalbaconbook.com